Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: H1N1(Swine Flu)

H1N1(Swine Flu) 4 years 6 months ago #26850

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Manager / Webmaster
  • Thank you received: 28
The H1N1 flu virus has gotten A LOT of press and has become extremely politicized. Many people are being frightened into getting flu shots while others (such as health care workers) are being forced to take it.

With all of the hype both positive and negative,,,, are You going to get the H1N1 flu shot?

Lift
Lift for Life - Natural Bodybuilding at it's Finest!
www.liftforlife.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:H1N1(Swine Flu) 4 years 6 months ago #26855

• todd
  • Super Natural
  • Cellular Technician
  • Thank you received: 1
To be perfectly honest...my 2 oldest kids both had the H1N1 Flu about a month ago(it has pretty much run through their elementary school). It was about 2-3 days of aches and high fever and then about a week of a chest cold(just like the normal flu)! Once again in my opinion....a whole lot of news hike over nothing!!

RE:H1N1(Swine Flu) 4 years 6 months ago #26861

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Manager / Webmaster
  • Thank you received: 28
There has been an unbelieveable amount of hype over this on yet nothing suggest that H1N1 is substantially different than the normal flu. That being said, thousands of people do indeed die from the common flu every year. Back in the seventies there was a similar flu concern and that strain was also called "swine flu". The pandemic however failed to materialize and many people were harmed by the vaccine.

This is a tough one in that you are made to feel guilty for ignoring the multiple media warnings, however a healthy degree of skepticism suggest that this is nothing more than hype, perhaps even worse.

Lift
Lift for Life - Natural Bodybuilding at it's Finest!
www.liftforlife.com

RE:H1N1(Swine Flu) 4 years 6 months ago #26869

• nic902
  • Athlete
  • sales manager
I have never gotton a flu shot and dont plan on getting this one either. People are being scared into injecting something into their bodies when there is NO tests showing and side effects ect...

I take care of myself, keep my immune system strong so I dont worry about getting the flu :)
too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble

RE:H1N1(Swine Flu) 4 years 6 months ago #26975

• Jessica
  • Athlete
no shot for me
  • Page:
Moderators: DFBB76712, Diezel
Time to create page: 0.609 seconds

S5 Box

Please Like Us,,We're New to Facebook

The Muscle Maximizer Program