Tuesday April 28, 2015
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Steps to achievement

Steps to achievement 3 years 6 months ago #36097

• Toni6346
  • New Trainer
Hello to everyone! I have joined this group of achievers in hopes to surround myself with people who understand and share my need for a healthy life style. I am in the Marine Corps and was stationed in Yuma, AZ. I am now at a reservist base and the gym crowd is very dispersed. I am also back around my family who, unfortunately live unhealthy lifestyles. I am starting this journal bc I have a 2 year old son and love him to death!! (figuratively, he is alive and well) But, ever since I had Julian I am unable to get a 6-pack ab stomach. I work out daily and do abs daily but my stomach still looks the same. I have a pouch! I hope this doesn't sound vain but I work hard and just want to love what I see in the mirror instead of just saying "uhh.. Ok". I also want to tighten some things up. I'm strong but I want definition :) so today makes the start of my future achievement!
I also hope to inspire and lead my family, by example, into a healthier lifestyle... Wish me luck!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Steps to achievement 3 years 6 months ago #36098

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Manager / Webmaster
  • Thank you received: 28
Hello and welcome to Lift for Life.

First of all,, thank you for your service to our country, I mean this sincerely.

I'm really glad that you are making this commitment to yourself and also to your family. Kids now days are in desperate need of role models and the example you set will give them a positive example.

There will be frustrations, challenges and victories. Learn from each and remember that this is a lifestyle and not a goal with a specific end.

You can do this!
Thanks for joining
Lift for Life - Natural Bodybuilding at it's Finest!
www.liftforlife.com

Re: Steps to achievement 3 years 6 months ago #36100

• Diezel
  • Network Engineering
  • Thank you received: 8
i'm not pretending to be a pro natural bodybuilder or anything, but that is an absolutely excellent mindset to have. best of luck!

Re: Steps to achievement 3 years 6 months ago #36119

• fit4life1
  • New Trainer
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello!
As Diezel said, you do have the right mindset, and it IS awesome you are setting a good role model for your kids. I understand your frustration with the six pack thing. I wasn't blessed with one, and I had to work my butt off to get one, but I finally was able to achieve the look I wanted, for the most part! (Are we ever REALLY satisfied????). Anyway, I'm not sure what level lifter you are but, I tell my clients success is based on 20% work, and 80% nutrition. That being said, as long as you are working out consistently, you should take a HARD look at your intake. The first 10 pounds of fat loss are relatively easy. The last 10 is where the most effort comes in, but you will reap the biggest rewards! Unless you are genetically blessed, taking that last bit of fat off your midsection will take strict diet and good, smart cardio.
That's my 2 cents anyway. Good luck. And remember, it's a lifestyle change!! But it's important to set goals within that lifestyle.
Cheers!
Moderators: DFBB76712, Diezel
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds

S5 Box

Search - Categories
Search - Contacts
Search - Content
Search - Newsfeeds
Search - Weblinks
Search - JComments

Please Like Us,,We're New to Facebook

Login Form

The Muscle Maximizer Program