Sunday April 20, 2014
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lucie's journal - The Road to Competition in Nov. 2009

RE:Lucie's journal - The Road to Competition in Nov. 2009 5 years 3 months ago #21652

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Manager / Webmaster
  • Thank you received: 28
I have so many people encouraging me at the gym..
You just brought up a great point, "encouragement". I never hesitate to comment when I see someone making progress. We often feel that results are too slow in coming and get discouraged. Receiving postitve feedback from others lets us know that our efforts haven't' been wasted and motivates people to stay on course.

Sounds like your well on your way to reaching your February goal. Enjoy the ride.

Lift
Lift for Life - Natural Bodybuilding at it's Finest!
www.liftforlife.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Lucie's journal - The Road to Competition in Nov. 2009 5 years 3 months ago #21653

thanks dear *smooches*

RE:Lucie's journal - The Road to Competition in Nov. 2009 5 years 3 months ago #21671

Had an awesome workout today. We did biceps/triceps, mostly did 12/10/8 alternating biceps with triceps, some we did only 12 per set. Barely took 45 min too ! I was like "wow that was speedy". I was really taking less time in between my reps to rest, or at least rest a minimum amount of time. I want to put my chances all on my side !

Then I went to "fake and bake" a bit :D Haven't gone since Wednesday and I think twice a week, for 30 min or less is plenty. Gosh I want to keep this tan :)

Im feeling good.... so long and back on here on Tuesday, tomorrow is an "off" treadmill/workout day ...:wave:

RE:Lucie's journal - The Road to Competition in Nov. 2009 5 years 3 months ago #21709

Didn't sleep much last night. I mean I drank my usual coffee, about b4 I go to bed and never really have problems falling asleep... but it took me like 3 hrs to do so !!!! I was snoozing on and off..... but strangely enough, I didnt feel too tired this morning or didn't find it so hard to get up at..... 4AM lol:D

Hopped on my treadmill and did a good solid hour on it. Did the usual 3%-15% incline with a speed of 3 to 4 mph. Don't know why but my HR was higher than usual but not complaining about it....

Stats :

Time : 1.00.00
Time in HR : 51.59
Avg HR : 141
Max HR : 158
Cals burned : 496

Tonight is back/traps with Fernand.... oh gosh... the HURD of people !!! I DREAD:help: but we won't be seeing like half of them anymore in not even 2 months.... .oO(hang in there Lucie, you'll be fine LOL)

More later :)

great day everyone... I feel just wonderful today !!!

RE:Lucie's journal - The Road to Competition in Nov. 2009 5 years 3 months ago #21733

Great back workout last night.... My programs are always better and better ! But aye !!!!! the hurd of people last night ?.... Yikes !!!! can't wait for the next 2 months to pass by LOL

this am did 45 min on the tread and then felt like doing the rest on my spinner..... was a nice change of pace :

Time : 1.00.00
Time in Zone : 51.56
Avg HR : 127
Max HR : 198!!! ok my HRM is f'd up LOL
Cals burned : 414

RE:Lucie's journal - The Road to Competition in Nov. 2009 5 years 3 months ago #21759

Last night's workout at the gym was KICK BUTT !!!!! Chest/Shoulders.... I was surprised by how "easy" i lifted a bit heavier on my lying chest press... we did 12-10-8@ 37.5-40-45 .... THIS GIRL IS BACK IN THE SADDLE !!! Yeeehaaa LOL.... may not be heavy for some of you but i used to be able to do my CP's with 47.5 lbs easy on my own... so im getting my groove back baby :D

Didn't get much sleep last night. Talked to C. on the phone for like almost 2 hours.... about anything and everything ! He is such a babe !!! he's my "gym bunny" "rabbit"

Did my TM this am for an hour and pretty much stayed at about 10% incline@ 3 mph. The last 5 min or so I did it backwards at 0%@ 2.5 mph... it relaxed my shins a bit and it felt good :)

Stats :

Time done : 1.02.46 (didnt stop it in time, was doing stretches)
Time in Zone: 53.14
Avg HR: 127
Max HR: 138
Cals burned: 429

Time to get dressed for work, tonight is biceps/triceps....:wave:

RE:Lucie's journal - The Road to Competition in Nov. 2009 5 years 3 months ago #21799

..... 2night was legs !!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....:D I love doing legs.... I push and I do better and better everytime !!! things went awesome 2night.... just loved it...

Not doing anything tomorrow, day off of working out.. no cardio, getting to bed in a few and getting up at my regular time of 5:30am instead of 4 heheh

Time to rest now... tty guys/gals this weekend :)

RE:Lucie's journal - The Road to Competition in Nov. 2009 5 years 3 months ago #21828

Not much to report but today was a good day at the gym.... was tired, dead tired cuz I slept at a friend's house and we stayed up way too late... biceps and triceps today and it was just kick butts ! No TM this am, as I wasnt home...

More tomorrow :-)

RE:Lucie's journal - The Road to Competition in Nov. 2009 5 years 3 months ago #21860

Ok yesterday. Did do my TM but my HRM's battery died on me so I don't know my stats.. but I did ok... i think i stayed at 3.5% or 5% incline@ 3.5 mph or so. Did back/traps with Fernand and things went great !

Today I figured Id give a small push and do a bit longer... so I was up at 3:45 am.. (nuts NUTS lol) and did 90 min. on the TM

time done : 1.30.00
time in Zone : 1.05.50
avg HR: 130
max HR: 0159
cals burned: 642

No gym today but tomorrow will be kick arse !!!

RE:Lucie's journal - The Road to Competition in Nov. 2009 5 years 3 months ago #21894

:help: I am NUTS !!!! Still planned to do my 90 min workout on my treadmill, ended up doing 80 but it's ok. The "nut" part is that i was awake at like 3:25am and I GOT UP@ THAT TIME !!!!:hmm: checked some e-mails and such and at 3:40 I was up and "running" so to speak, I was walking and kept my HR in the "burning" zone.... I swear getting up early like this is a total rush !!!! but I want to keep my regular sleeping schedule so my body is getting used to it.

Call me officially THE NUT JOB ! :D

Stats :

Time done : 1.20.00
Time in zone: 1.14.34
Avg HR : 123
Max HR : 140
Cals burned : 518

Onto the gym after work ! Chest/Shoulders it is

RE:Lucie's journal - The Road to Competition in Nov. 2009 5 years 3 months ago #21896

• SCRUBS
  • Totally Natural
An hour and twenty minutes, wow, that is a serious cardio session! And in the morning ta boot!:clapping:
"Everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, but don`t nobody want to lift no heavy a** weights" Ronnie Coleman

RE:Lucie's journal - The Road to Competition in Nov. 2009 5 years 3 months ago #21897

thanks.... you would have NEVER caught me doing this.. even getting up 30 min earlier was a drag LOL... I just love it and my body craves it and can't wait to get up early the next day:D

RE:Lucie's journal - The Road to Competition in Nov. 2009 5 years 3 months ago #21919

Last night was chest/shoulders. I swear I thought my left are was about to FALL OFF:help: Thank god Fernand is with me and I have a few friends to help me and spot me also if he's not around. So things went great for that.

This morning I AGAIN got up at like I think it was 3 am LMFAO ! Checking e-mails and such and up and away on the treadmill for 60 min. then got on my spinner for 30.

Stats :

Time done : 1.30.00
Time in zone : 1.14.18
Avg HR : 131
Max HR : 150
Cals burned : 650

So good day I had so far, tonight is legs... YEAHHHHHHHH BABY !!!:clapping:

RE:Lucie's journal - The Road to Competition in Nov. 2009 5 years 3 months ago #21926

....... everyday aside from the cookies LOL

5:45/6am : 1/2c. oatmeal (uncooked) in 2 cups of boiling water, 1 scoop of protein powder, 2 packets of sweetner and 1/2c. eggwhites with a mug of coffee (worth 2 cups in reality LOL) with 2 sweetners, liquid glucosamine in 500ml of water, 2 Li-pex (sp) and a Centrum vit.

9:30 am : Usually 3-4oz of horse meat with green veggies (either broccoli, peas, green beans etc..)

Pre-lunch : 12 pm: 1 li-pex.

12:30 pm : 3-4oz of chicken with green veggies

3:30pm : 3-4oz of fish (pangasius) with green veggies (a few times lately I've had 1c. of 1% cottage cheeze mixed with 1 scoop of protein powder.. yummie !!)

5:30pm : Pre-workout Noshotgun

7pm : Post-workout, protein shake (1c. of pineapple juice, 1 scoop of PP and a bit of water)

8-8:30pm : most likely 3-4oz of horse meat with my mug of coffee.. YES coffee before bed LOL...

and I drink ruffly from 3 to 5lt of water throughout the day, including at the gym

RE:Lucie's journal - The Road to Competition in Nov. 2009 5 years 3 months ago #21943

......... I JUST ate like 12 OREOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderators: DFBB76712, Diezel
Time to create page: 0.755 seconds

S5 Box

Please Like Us,,We're New to Facebook

Login Form

The Muscle Maximizer Program