Wednesday April 16, 2014
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: False Positive on a Polygraph, anyone else?

False Positive on a Polygraph, anyone else? 2 years 1 month ago #36888

• uvawahoowa
  • New Trainer
Over the weekend I failed a polygraph for an OCB show. I tested extreme deception for questions regarding taking steroids in the last 7 years, taking HGH, taking substances on the banned substances list, and for taking substances I know I shouldn't be taking. I have NEVER taken anything illegal EVER. I started exercising due to a long history of heart disease in my family, and have always put health in the forefront of my training. Hell, I don't even drink/eat anything with artificial sugars regardless of being in or off season.

Anyways, I have done polygraphs in the past for natural shows, so I don't know if there is any recourse, or if there is any point in trying to get in another OCB show. I also wanted to see if anyone else has tested for a false postive on one of these tests. Any responses would be appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: False Positive on a Polygraph, anyone else? 2 years 1 month ago #36902

• veganbodybuilder
  • Athlete
  • None
  • Thank you received: 2
I have no experience here, but this has always been a very interesting topic to me. "They" always say that false positives don't occur, and I've never understood that statement. Doesn't it depend in part on the expertise of the person doing the test, plus the state of mind of the tested at the time the test is taken?

Was there anything clearly different this time around for you regarding the test?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: DFBB76712, Diezel
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds

S5 Box

Please Like Us,,We're New to Facebook

Login Form

The Muscle Maximizer Program