Thursday April 24, 2014
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any idea or suggestion

Any idea or suggestion 3 years 3 days ago #34974

• eFinderAbs
  • New Trainer
I started working out and monitoring my food about couple of months ago. However I did not notice any major reduction in my waste area (especially love handles).

I am 34 yo man about 195 weight and 5’10”.

I am taking 4 (1 hour) spinning classes (Monday, Wed, Fri) and sat (1.5 hour) challenge class. Right after those classes I do about 500 total Abs Reps (5 exercises each 5 sets 0f 20 reps)

For the weight lifting either I do it before the Spinning class of the next day:
Monday: mass chess, mass biceps, define shoulders
Tues: mass shoulder, mass triceps, define chess
Wed: mass back, define legs
Thur: mass chess, mass biceps, define shoulders
Friday: mass shoulder, mass triceps, define chess
Sat: mass back, define legs

As For the supplement:
Daily before workout I take: Multivitamin (Mega men Sport) and Energy booster (N-Zero Extreme)

After the workout I take (Amplified WheyBolic Extreme 60) in dry fruit shake.

My goal behind this program is to get more muscle definition and knock out the fat especially in the waste area.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Any idea or suggestion 3 years 3 days ago #34976

• Cytrainer913
  • Super Natural
  • Health and PE teacher
  • Thank you received: 14
well in reality you can do all those sit ups and if you really don't have the handle on your diet which would seem that you don't quite have yet, otherwise the waist would have come down a bit!

Abs are made in the kitchen, if your diet is just fixed a bit more and the weight comes off in a slow controlled manner(1-2 lbs per week) then I am sure you will see what you want to see a reduction in your waist size. Now if you could get your diet even tighter and more precise and did no abs exercises you would see more results than what you are seeing now, I guarantee it!

And I am guessing that you don't go heavy with legs? Not a good idea? and do you squat? I think hitting every bodypart 2 times per week will add up and be a bit much eventually, that's just a bit too much for a natural body in my opinion!

Monitor your foods better and make better food choices would be somewhere to start, even though I am not sure of what you eat?
Craig Yarnall, CSCS, CPT, WNBF Pro
"Want a Bigger BODY, shut up and SQUAT, DEEP!!!!"
"Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder"
"Train Hard and Stay Natural"
"Dr. Joe, Jr."

Re: Any idea or suggestion 3 years 2 days ago #34982

• veganbodybuilder
  • Athlete
  • None
  • Thank you received: 2
Sounds like you're working out plenty plenty! But could you tell us about your food intake. Details?

Re: Any idea or suggestion 3 years 2 days ago #34983

• eFinderAbs
  • New Trainer
Thanks a lot for the reply.

Concerning my food, as I work from 2 to 10PM, I think my balance is little off balance.

Just before getting to the Gym I take one Power Bar (ProteinPlus 23g triSourceProtein) I Consider this as my breakfast.

After the work out I take the whey Protein/ dry fruit shake (date, resins, almond, and walnuts)

After couple of hours (around 12:30) I take either steamed chicken breast with broccoli or steamed Salmon with broccoli (Actually I alternate between them if I take the chicken today I’ll take the salmon tomorrow)

At work usually I’ll take one or two apples

When I get home around 10:30 I usually take little bit of salad

As for water I drink about ¾ of a gallon a day most of it at the gym.

That’s pretty much my diet. I don’t take any fried food; I try to get away from red meat. But I also think that this diet may not be very efficient in leaning the muscles and helping getting rid of the waist fat.

Re: Any idea or suggestion 3 years 2 days ago #34984

• Cytrainer913
  • Super Natural
  • Health and PE teacher
At work usually I’ll take one or two apples- this is all you eat for an 8 hour shift??????

I don't think you are eating enough where's a good meal at work?

When I get home around 10:30 I usually take little bit of salad-just salad with nothing on it? Thats like nothing need to eat a better snack than that, where's the protein?
"Dr. Joe, Jr."

Re: Any idea or suggestion 3 years 2 days ago #34985

• eFinderAbs
  • New Trainer
My work require a lot of activity and little setting and also by having those two apples, I was thinking I am giving my body a chance to burn more calories.

When I get home I try not to have any heavy meal since around 11 I need to crash to have enough sleep because I try to be at the gym around 8 in the morning. And that’s the reason I only take the plain salad.

Any Suggestions

Re: Any idea or suggestion 3 years 2 days ago #34986

• Cytrainer913
  • Super Natural
  • Health and PE teacher
well your body needs more than an apple thats for sure so you have to be able to have a break and eat it's the law, and you are just not giving yourself enough cals and that could slow down your body's ability to burn fat.

eating some sort of protein like cottage cheese or even some grilled chicken with your salad is fine it's still not a whole lot of cals about 5-6 oz cooked for your height and weight

it really doesn't matter when the cals are consumed each day, it's the total per day that counts
"Dr. Joe, Jr."

Re: Any idea or suggestion 3 years 2 days ago #34987

• veganbodybuilder
  • Athlete
  • None
I would suggest eating more calories (yes more protein too) throughout the day. If you don't have the luxury of sitting and eating several small meals per day, then nutrition bars with a good balance of protein/carbs/fats are very easy to transport and eat -- even easier than apples. Most bodybuilders eat 5 to 8 balanced meals/snacks per day, avoiding overeating at any one time.

Also, do you consider yourself overweight or pretty on body weight? (I know that some overweight people tend to lower the calories too much in an attempt to lose weight quickly, but that can be detrimental to one's metabolism.)

Re: Any idea or suggestion 3 years 1 day ago #34995

• eFinderAbs
  • New Trainer
Actually I do consider myself as being in an overweight state (and I really would like to get my weight down to around 185lb) , and that is the reason behind me taking this initiative to take the gym seriously and watch what I eat and that is why I am little shaky when it comes to consuming more calories.

As For the nutrition bars with a good balance of protein/carbs/fats do you guys have any suggestion of brands.

Re: Any idea or suggestion 2 years 11 months ago #35003

• veganbodybuilder
  • Athlete
  • None
Regarding nutrition/protein bars, there are tons of options. I'm vegan and even I have several options. I would suggest trying several different brands and seeing which ones you like the best. Read the nutrition labels. Look for bars with at least 10 grams of protein, not too much saturated fat, and not too much sugar (but they're all going to have some fat/sugar).

Re: Any idea or suggestion 2 years 11 months ago #35004

• veganbodybuilder
  • Athlete
  • None
P.S. As you know, it's best not to lose weight too quickly. My brother was about 60 pounds overweight. He improved his diet substantially and was losing 1 to 1.5 pounds/week for many months. (I think he's only about 20 pounds overweight now.) I think he's done very well, and done it right -- the healthy way.
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by veganbodybuilder.
  • Page:
Moderators: DFBB76712, Diezel
Time to create page: 0.934 seconds

S5 Box

Please Like Us,,We're New to Facebook

The Muscle Maximizer Program