Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bio Tuner

Bio Tuner 4 years 6 months ago #26621

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Manager / Webmaster
  • Thank you received: 28
I just ordered a device called a "Bio Tuner" that works on the principal of "cranial electro stimulation". The device uses a 9 volt battery to stimulate specific areas of the brain with a low voltage current modulated to mimic specific brain states. This can (in theory) be tuned for pain relief, relaxation, mood elevation (endorphins) and a host of other benefits.

The science behind this is real and I have read test results on multiple medical journals all of which documented benefits equal to or greater than drug therapy.

I'm anxious to begin testing this device and will post my personal experience after I have had time to test the product.

Lift
Lift for Life - Natural Bodybuilding at it's Finest!
www.liftforlife.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Bio Tuner 4 years 6 months ago #26631

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Manager / Webmaster
Well, my BT-7 Bio Tuner arrived yesterday and I had a chance to try it out for the first time last night.
The BT7 allows for 6 user-selectable output modes that research shows has varying effects. In all modes, the base frequency of 1,000 Hz pulse-modulated by 111.11 Hz is present.
Each of these "modes" is theoritically tuned to assist in acheiving the desired state of consciousness such as alert, relaxed, focused, energetic,,,,,

The strength of each mode can be adjusted with a dial on the BT-7.

To start off, I inserted a new 9v battery into the device, attached the lead for the ear clips, clipped each electrode end to my earlobes and then turned the BT-7 on.

I felt nothing at first but as I turned up the power level a very uncomfortable electrical sensation (like a stinging vibration) quickly developed in my earlobes. I tuned it back down to a comfortable level, set the Bio Tuner to mode 2 which is supposed to mimic Delta brainwave activity, and went to bed.

Other than the strange sensation in my earlobes, I was not aware of any other noticeable sensation either physical or mental. I did however have a couple of somewhat unpleasant dreams but nothing earth shattering.

This morning I am repeating the experiment however with the Bio Tuner set for mode 6 which is intended to mimic Alpha brainwave activity to achieve a relaxed and focused state of mind. Difficult to say if it is effective yet other than the fact that I'm writing this post :)

The experiments continue!

Lift
www.liftforlife.com

RE:Bio Tuner 4 years 6 months ago #26656

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Manager / Webmaster
Today I set the tuner on mode #1 which I believe is alertness. The intensity is variable and I started low which feels like a mild tingling in the earlobes and gradually increased the intensity until I felt a very uncomfortable burning in each lobe.

I didn't mention that the user manual had been misplaced the day that this thing arrived,,,,,, but I found it this afternoon and discovered that you are supposed to wet the ear clips prior to use :o

I'm about to give it another whirl immediately prior to going to sleep with it set to delta.

So far each use has resulted only in strange ear sensations however I haven't noticed any change in consciousness. Here's hoping that a little water will do the trick.

Lift
www.liftforlife.com
  • Page:
Moderators: DFBB76712, Diezel
Time to create page: 1.248 seconds

S5 Box

Please Like Us,,We're New to Facebook

Login Form

The Muscle Maximizer Program