- Name: Kevin Riley
- Date of Birth: 8-8-79
- Location: Montana
- Height: 5’9
- Off Season Weight: 220
- Competition Weight: 185
- Years Training: 7
- Years Competing: 1
- Favorite Body Part: Biceps
- Favorite Exercise: Hack Squats
- Website: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/specialkr/
- Have you always been in shape? For the most part.
- How did you get started in physique competitions? Online transformation contests.
- Describe your training philosophy: Out work my competition!
- What are your favorite exercises? DB incline presses, deadlifts, incline skull crushers, standing barbell presses, front squats, stiff legged dead lifts
- What is your diet like in the off season? Eating clean with a once a week cheat.
- Describe your diet during contest prep:
Meal 1: 1 serving Xenadrine, 6 egg whites, 1 yolk, ½ cup oats
Meal 2: 6 oz chicken, ½ cup brown rice, 1 cup veggies, ¼ cup almonds
Pre-workout: 1 scoop Cytonox, 1 scoop Nitro Tech Hardcore, ¼ cup oats
Post workout: 1 serving Xenadrine, 1 scoop NitroTech Hardcore, ½ scoop casein, 1 scoop Cytocell, ½ banana
Meal 3: 2 tilapia filets, ½ cup brown rice, 1 cup veggies,
Meal 4: 1 serving Xenadrine 6 oz chicken, 4 oz sweet potato, 2 cups salad, 1 TBL vinaigrette
Meal 5: 1 scoop casein, 1 TBL natty peanut butter
- What supplements have worked for you? NitroTech Hardcore, Cell-Tech Hardcore, 6 Star glutamine, Vitakic, Leukic, Gakic, Xenadrine RZR-X, Taraxatone.
- What advice would you give to aspiring athletes? Push Yourself! Your body can do alot more than you think when you put your mind to it!
- What have you learned about yourself as a physique competitor? I can’t compare myself to others. I have to concentrate on being the best ME I can be!! It’s about challenging myself, and breaking my own personal records, not somebody elses!
- What are your plans for the future? I want to do more competitions in the future! At least two a year and keep improving on my physique. My long term goal is to get my pro card as a natural!
- Thanks for reading, Kevin Riley