android game mod apk game mod best android game mod best game mod game mod apk android game download android game free
make up wedding jogja make up wedding yogyakarta make up prewedding jogja make up prewedding yogyakarta make up pesta jogja make up pesta yogyakarta make up pernikahan jogja make up pernikahan yogyakarta make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta
Thursday December 14, 2017

The Best Supplement


Written by Kerry Dulin
The Best Supplement

For adding serious mass or getting ripped, (This is a "Must Read" article)


If you are like 90% of bodybuilders you want to know the best way to pack on the mass. The other 10% are struggling to improve definition while maintaining what they have worked so hard to achieve. Properly applied bodybuilding supplements play a role in either scenario however before I address the topic of supplementation I want to state a very important and absolutely critical fact.

There is no magic bullet.

You have to work your ass off! Even a chemically enhanced bodybuilder has to hit the weights. We natural lifters talk about our enhanced brothers as haven taken the "easy way" however the fact is that there is no easy way. The best supplement (or steroid) on the market is only 1/3 of the equation. It must be properly combined with two other essential elements in order to create the perfect anabolic environment.

What I am about to share with you is so basic and vital to successful bodybuilding that the majority of lifters simply stumble over it. Some of you will read what I am about to say and dismiss it as being too elementary, it just can't be that simple. But I assure you that it is not. No serious bodybuilder from the local competitor to Olympia contender will debate what I am about to say. You can ignore the three page ads with the muscle bound hulk and the fitness model clinging amorously to his flexed bicep. The supplement in the ad did not bring him or her success. You can forget about steroid cycles and post cycle recovery. They are totally useless without the one essential supplement. Even the best training program is a total waste of time without the proper administration of this supplement. So what in the hell is this supplement? If it's so flipping great why haven't we all heard of it?

 

You have. The problem is that many bodybuilders fail to recognize the vital role that this supplement plays in building a massive or ripped physique and thereby fail to make serious gains.
 

Are you riveted in suspense yet?
 

Don't stop reading at the next line or you might just end up wondering a year from now why you haven't made serious gains.
 

It's food. Good old home made food like your Mom used to make. This isn't BS. I can't tell you how many times a novice lifter has complained to me that they haven't been able to add size or strength. Typically their complaint is followed with the question of "what do you take?"
 

Listen to me now, hear me latter but do it soon! What you eat is 100 times more important than what you take. You simply cannot gain muscle mass in the absence of proper nutrition. Zip-zilch, nothing! There are three essential elements in bodybuilding.

1. Proper Training
2. Proper Nutrition
3. Proper Rest

People seem to place more emphasis on the training and tend to ignore the nutrition and rest part. BIG MISTAKE. If you really want to grow you will recognize that no one of these elements is more or less important than the other. You can have the perfect blue prints for the most magnificent building but if you fail to bring the construction material your dream will never become a reality. If you don't give your workers time off to recover from the stresses of the job they will burn out and the work will come to a stand still. If this sounds too elementary that's fine. It's not Rocket Science folks. Those of you who fail to accept this will probably go on from one advanced lifter to another asking "what do you take", when the truth is that if you fail to implement the three essential elements it simply doesn't matter what you take. End of discussion.
 

People who see what I eat often ask, "How can you eat that shit?" The average person will never understand my response however you should. I don't eat something because I like it, I eat for the goal. Bodybuilders eat according to the season and for most of us there are only two seasons. Bulking season and cutting season. The bulking season is like an 8 month long Thanksgiving dinner. Well, maybe not quiet like that but it rocks. The cutting season is typically through the spring and summer months. The duration is determined by how long it will take you to get ripped and the length of your competitive season. Many bodybuilders will shoot for one big competition in a year while others will stay lean and compete in many shows. Regardless of if you are bulking or cutting however, food is your ticket to ride. No successful competitor leaves this to chance. Do your homework. Diets can be tricky and it is important that you allow time for experimentation. While there are some general rules that apply no one diet will work for everybody. You have to fine tune a diet to see what will work best for you.
 

In the home page of the Lift for Life site I have a link to what I describe as "The awful truth about bodybuilding". It is a comical and somewhat sarcastic look at the relationship between supplement companies and our sport. There is another truth however that the supplement companies would rather keep hidden from aspiring athletes. The truth is that the best supplement for achieving your physique goal will not be found in a pill, but on a plate.

Eat smart.

Kerry Dulin

If you are like 90% of bodybuilders you want to know the best way to pack on the mass. The other 10% are struggling to improve definition while maintaining what they have worked so hard to achieve. Properly applied bodybuilding supplements play a role in either scenario however before I address the topic of supplementation I want to state a very important and absolutely critical fact.

Comments   

0 #11 supremo 2011-11-05 01:54
how to get ripped?.. its easy.. just eat
a big ass croc.. and a big headed hippo..
Quote
0 #10 Big Dave 2011-08-24 17:12
the oldest one in the book, You are what you eat!!
Quote
0 #9 ReadySetGo 2011-08-07 06:58
Absolutely true. All those supplements people shove into their bodies, and a lot of them just tear up your kidney and livers. Everything you need to be fit is naturally available on Earth. I use whey protein, and glutamine, and green tea, and spirulina algae, and flaxseed, but you won't see me putting any bullshit chemicals in my body. There are natural ways to do what these enhanced pills do. My diet consists of a lot of fish and chicken and a wide array of different fruits and veggies. I don't eat processed foods, or GMO foods, and avoid sugar. It took a lot of work to get where I am, if you don't have patience then you will either not get to your goal, or tear your body up trying to. Thank you for your article, I agree with you on most of the stuff I see on your site. Study things on a biological level, don't trust what other's say to you.
Quote
0 #8 madelyn8202 2011-03-15 07:45
This is a genuinely good read for me, Thanks a lot for posting this blog post.
Quote
0 #7 Marco 2011-03-13 03:26
Its not a waist of time, its the truth. obviously you read the article because what your doing isnt working. you need to gain alittle fat to gain alot of muscle, then you can worry about losing the fat.
Quote
+5 #6 Jim Green 2011-02-02 02:44
I've read through some of the prior comments and I can't possibly understand why you folks are ripping this guy? To me, it's a breathe of fresh air to have somebody share his insight on how to accomplish with what some seem as a "far fetching goal", and not try to sell you some BS supplement. I've read through everything this guys says and guess what? He is exactly right.
Quote
+1 #5 Bodybuilding 2010-12-28 17:04
No magic bullet huh? Well I definitely agree with that. I know people who think they can just take bodybuilding supplements, do some light lifting and still get results. They'll learn the hard way that there's no substitute for hard work.
Quote
0 #4 Admin 2010-10-14 02:23
I'm glad that you liked the article.
"lets say more reps and less weight would make someone ripped while less reps and more weight will make you bigger. is this in anyway true or not?"
This comment is a bit simplified but the concept is correct. Keep in mind though that the diet and workout must both be in line with the specific goal.
Quote
+1 #3 Charlie 2010-09-23 05:58
3 simple steps to get anywhere you want with your body, im glad its so easy means less brain power to use on that aspect of things XD... but really i love the article! I am open minded and this is one of those things you have nothing to lose if you try it. in fact its something we do everyday! seems pretty legit to me. its almost as if you are your own supplement really. but i do have a question on getting ripped versus getting "buffed out" as some of my friends call it. I fully understand the 3 important elements and all but as far as working out goes when your actually breaking your back and shit, does the way one work out affect how ones body will turn out..? idk if im making any sense here but lets say more reps and less weight would make someone ripped while less reps and more weight will make you bigger. is this in anyway true or not?

Thanks :lol:
Quote
-2 #2 Stephen 2010-08-17 07:11
What a f'n waste of time. All that reading to discover a big secret... "eat food". DUMBASS!
Quote

Add comment


S5 Box

Search - Categories
Search - Contacts
Search - Content
Search - Newsfeeds
Search - Weblinks
Search - JComments

Please Like Us,,We're New to Facebook

Free Fat-Loss and Muscle Building E-Books